Candidates are required to register by completing e-Registration Form T61(1) (once only) for initial submission. Candidates shall also provide the necessary supporting documents as listed in STEP 1.
Candidates are further required to apply by completing Application for Courses/Examinations/Task Assessments Form T61(2) for each paper, course or task assessment they wish to sit for.
Note: If you have not registered with us before, go to STEP 1. If you have already registered using Registration form T61(1), go to STEP 2.
Please complete e-Registration Form T61(1) (once only) for initial submission.
Once, the form is complete, print and sign the form. Scan and email the form to [email protected] along with the following scanned documents:
- Identity Card / Passport
- CAAM Licence (if applicable)
- Certificate of Recognition of all successfully completed CAAM Part-66 examinations and/or task assessments (if applicable)
- Letter of intent by company (if applicable)
- Letter of Employment (if applicable)
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), Malaysian Certificate of Education (MCE) or equivalent – to show evidence of English proficiency
Note: Scanned documents should NOT be larger than 5 MB in total, and should be in PDF format.
DTS shall ensure that the collection, use and disclosure of personal data in this form are in compliance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709). Personal data collected and processed in this form is obtained voluntarily and with your consent. DTS will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was provided and such information will not be used for any other purpose without prior consent of the information provider.
DTS shall not be held liable for any reparation caused as a result of the collection, use, disclosure, loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access, alteration or destruction of personal data, unless such were due to deliberate and/or gross negligence on DTS’ part.
Note: Registration will only be successful once documentation is complete.
Please complete Application for Courses/Examinations/Task Assessments Form T61(2) for each paper, course or task assessment you wish to sit for.
- For Application for courses, examinations and task assessments, you are required to complete Application for Courses/Examinations/Task Assessments Form T61(2). Print and sign the form, then scan and email it to [email protected].Download Form T61(2)
- Once your documents are vetted, you will receive an email confirming registration and/or application. This email will also include payment instructions.
- Once we have received proof of payment, your exam/course/assessment confirmation details will be provided to you.